Meet Lindsey Maestas of Sparrows and Lily at Cottonwood Mall to celebrate the holidays with a Merry Girl’s Night Out!
While the hustle and bustle of the holiday season are underway, us girls need to treat ourselves too. Invite your friends to snack on delicious treats, take pictures in front of our photo wall, mingle and shop with a plethora of coupons to high-fashion stores! Yes, it's time to purchase that sweater or scarf you've been eyeing!
What does Merry Night Out consist of?
In Good Taste Albuquerque
- Beverages/food sponsored by Smith's Food and Drug Stores
- Paletas and beverages sponsored by The paleta bar
Let's Get Glam
- JCPenney Hair Salon will provide a 10-minute beauty service to amp up your hairstyle
- JCPenney/ Sephora will provide assistance on how to glam up your holiday style
Merry Mail (Support of Sparrows + Lily Holiday Gift Nonprofit)
- Your new favorite holiday tradition! Warm the hearts of families in need and spread the gift of giving! Guests are encouraged to bring a small donation that will help out the less fortunate in Albuquerque. Ex. Socks, hats, canned food, games, etc.
Grand Prize Giveaway
- Coach purse, Ben and Bridge gold key necklace, $250 Sephora gift card, and more!
Yes, the event is FREE!
Thank you to our official sponsors: Hobby Lobby, Smith's Food and Drug Stores and The paleta bar at Cottonwood Mall.