CHERRY HILL PROGRAMS
Cherry Hill Programs delivers unforgettable memories, captured with high resolution digital images that our guests cherish year after year. In partnership with signature shopping and hotel destinations across North America, we deliver over 10 Million magical experiences annually with authentic Santas for the young and young-at-heart. Cherry Hill Programs is the legacy-leader in experiential photography, operating holiday experiences in over 900 venues across the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico during the Christmas season. Our mission simply stated is: Delivering a magical experience. Every time.
SALES ASSOCIATE JOB DESCRIPTION
Calling all Elves!
We are in need of energetic, outgoing and fun “elves” to work with Santa this holiday season to create a magical experience for everyone who visits him.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Minimum age requirement is 16 years or older
- Required to pass a background check
- Mandatory attendance at a staff training prior to start of season
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, flexible and professional attitude
- Strong communication skills with ability to sell Santa’s photos, frames and toys
- Comfortable greeting and working with families
- Experience working with a cash register
- Participates as team member ensuring operations on the set run smoothly, effectively and in accordance with all Cherry Hill Programs policies
- Takes responsibility to ensure safety on the set
- Must be available and willing to work weekends when Santa is the busiest
- Photography background a plus
- Professional attire and good hygiene is required
How to Apply
Please apply on Cherry Hill Programs website