The Marketing Assistant works closely with the Marketing Director to enhance the mall’s overall success through the implementation of mall marketing programs, community events, retailer relations and sponsorship.
- Assists in the creation, implementation and execution of community events
- Maintains property website, social media communications, and collateral material
- Works closely with tenants to obtain feedback, including sales and retailer quotes, after mall events and/or promotions
- Assists in planning all marketing related meetings, including meetings with retailers, security/housekeeping staff, prospective clients, etc.
- Creates and maintains communications for the property and distributes to the tenants (i.e. Calendar of Events, newsletter, memo)
- Works with Marketing Director to ensure all signage and messaging is up to date, and in the correct locations in mall
- Assists with all marketing related programs
- Supports Marketing Director in obtaining sponsorship and event opportunities for the mall, including but not limited to, making cold calls, sending out flyers, etc.
- Collect tenant and guest feedback after mall events to support recap
- Supports/assists everyday administrative function by answering phones, filing, answering customer/tenant inquiries
- Works with Marketing Director to make changes/updates to all mall directories and signage
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Education / Experience Requirements
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- 1–3 years administrative experience in customer service, event planning or retail
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
How to Apply